Osmond Heaven Blogger

Osmond Heaven, My Osmond Paradise.

Friday, November 24, 2006


I was able to see Donny in Beauty and the Beast a few weeks ago in NY with some of my friends. It was fantastic. He was totally made for the part of Gaston. If you haven't seen it I would suggest you see it if you can. After the show Donny came out and signed some autographs. He looked really good and looked very happy. I'm glad that he's doing more of what he really enjoys, and I'm really glad that people are recognizing his talent. Go to Donny.com for ticket info.

Thanks!

2 Comments:

  • At Monday, June 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Robin

    I need to contact you I have a qestion - I tried to sign up and it kept saying an error - I was trying to contact you- it gave me a mail guide and I do not belong to it and will not PAY to belong to it - please eamil me
    rocky - Utah
    rockyslc@hotmail.com

     
  • At Saturday, September 16, 2023, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The Osmonds the farewell concert tour is in Las Vegas Nevada USA coming soon summer 2024.😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂😀😀😀😀😀😀😁😁😁😁😁😃😃😃😃😃😃😄😄😄😄😄😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

     

Post a Comment

<< Home