Osmond Heaven Blogger

Osmond Heaven, My Osmond Paradise.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006



Hi everyone and welcome to my Osmond Heaven blogger. I wasn't going to post a blog but then I figured what the heck, I might as well join the crowd include on there on my website. Seems that every one has a one these days.

I hope that you're all enjoying this site. I'm trying to make it as user friendly as I can. And I'm trying to share as much as I can as well. I love showing off all of my Osmond memorabilia and other items I find located all over the internet. Seems that there is more and more really cool items showing up these days. Things I never even knew existed on the Osmonds. Isn't it great that we have the internet to find items like that? The internet to me is like a huge library. When ever you want to get info about something, it's more then likely here on the internet. On the other hand it can be a pretty dangerous place too. Although I love my PC, I'm really thankful that they weren't around when I was growing up. I would never have gone outside! I see that happening with many children today. They'd rather play video games then go outside. Anyway, being an Osmond fan I'm glad that there are many things to find on them. Anyway don't forget to get your copy of the new Donny & Marie DVD and the Osmonds Brother Live in London DVD! So many cool things so little time. :o)

3 Comments:

  • At Friday, November 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations Robin, your blog has to be wonderful, as he is wonderful “osmondheaven”.hugs
    Felicitaciones Robin,tu blog ha de ser maravilloso,como es maravilloso "osmondheaven".Monica

     
  • At Saturday, December 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    O.M.Gosh! This is a wonderfulsite. The photos really took me back to my teenaged bedroom walls plastered with OSMOND photos. I even had skin products from Marie and was a member of their old fan club. This has got to be the best site I've discovered!
    Just read Merrills book, 'Let the reason be love'and was touched greatly.
    Congrats on a job well done!!
    June

     
  • At Saturday, November 15, 2008, Blogger T said…

    I love this site! After drooling over pics of gorgous Donny and watching the youtube video 3 times I felt a cramp in my leg. I looked up at the clock and saw I had been on this site for 4 hours! Thank you thank you thank you!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home